In the past few days, I've read some genuinely interesting articles which I've been meaning to blog, but to avoid stale blog entries in my drafts, I'll just share the links and let you read on.
- Fair use in the digital world according to Thomas Hawk
- Companies without conversation: Hasbro/Mattel on Scrabulous and Target on working with the bloggers' community. They completely missed the boat; When you look at your brand’s social media universe, are you looking for criminals or evangelists?
- 25 Signs of Site Architorture: Love your site, don't torture it.
- Chris Lake on online PR agencies using the term "Feel free..." a bit too freely.
- A very inspiring article on Think Simple Now on training your eyes and your mind to focus on the right things. Interesting little experiment which I think has genuinely affected my life positively in the past week.
Want more? Why not subscribe to my Shared Items in Google Reader?