Today, we received confirmation that our line could handle ADSL so in less than a week, we’ll have the wonderful almighty Internet at home again!
To do when we’re connected:
- Respond to emails and comments that I’ve received through my blog for me since before our trip to Canada
- Post photos of our trip to Canada, our trip to Menorca and our new house
- Fix the shoutbox with Andrew’s help so that it’s not wonkily displaying shouts the wrong way around
- Post a whole lot more
- Get some more music, listen to the podcasts I’ve missed and catch up on everyone’s blogs!
- Waste time on the weeb while sitting in the garden with my laptop on wireless, yeeeehaw geekdom, here I come again!
- Post some recipes on my food blog!
- Mess around with WordPress 1.5 and hopefully move over to it sooner than later…