I’m posting out of sheer guilt of not having written in a few days… so it’s going to be bullet points tonight!
- Thursday night was girls’ night with some friends, while the boys went off to play poker. Great night, might just have to become a regular event!
- Friday, beer at work to cheer to the hard work we’ve done on the new website, followed by a trip to the pub. Followed by a few more drinks at home. Ahoy, gotta love Fridays!
- Saturday visit to Cambridge to get some new fixtures and bedside lamps to add the finishing touches to our newly repainted bedroom (photos to come once it looks decent!) Saturday evening spent yelling at the TV watching trashy old X Factor and telling Louis Walsh to shove it! (For once, Simon Cowell was right…)
- Today just flew by, a grey day inside and out. I was an idiot and left the freezer door ajar overnight resulting in loads of wasted food. Grumpy for the rest of the day.
- Tomorrow going to London, for the World Trade Market expo at ExCeL. Should be an interesting day, to say the least. I don’t really know what to expect other than a whole lot of people. Shall report tomorrow evening!
For now, it’s sleepy times. London days always require early starts so better get an early night! (any excuse to go to bed early for me!)