Akismet, I love you!

The new integrated spam filter for WordPress is absolutely brilliant. In the past few days, it’s picked up nearly 300 spam messages, and since I installed it a few weeks ago, it’s nearly 800 indecent spam messages.

It’s saved me so much box-ticking time, since it picks up 99% of the spam I’ve been getting and WordPress has put the other 1% in moderation. What a wonderful thing spam filters are!

4 responses to “Akismet, I love you!

  1. Andrew

    Wow, i never got that much praise for the spam filter i wrote before the integrated akismet!! It caught 100% of the spam.

  2. But you probably caused some real comments to never show up! We’ll never know!!

    Plus you get special praise every day, I cook you food, I clean up after your slobby self, etc etc 😉

  3. pa

    Time for a rose ??

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Oh hello there!

I'm Véro - a crafty, knitty, spinny gal who enjoys making (and drinking) a cocktail or three. If you've stumbled here, you might enjoy browsing some of my older posts with the tags over to the right or finding out more about me.

Say hi in the comments or on Twitter! :)

Archives

%d bloggers like this: