My Sainsburys purchases for the next couple of days
- Sunblush tomatoes (mmmm!)
- Sea salt & rosemary flatbread crackers
- Chilli topped hummus
- Lentils, carrots, parsnips and coriander to make a nice hearty soup tonight
- Chorizo sausage
- Fresh thyme and rosemary
- Antipasto tear & share bread
- Big juicy cherries and greek yogurt for dessert
While it wasn’t planned that way, I’m pleased to say that yet again, aside from the tear & share bread, pretty much everything else is its most simple state, for me to cook, bake, stew or have in a nice big salad. Ready meals are rare in this house, and every time we get a bout of laziness and get ready meals, I feel bummed out and dissatisfied.
Home cooking definitely is the way to go.