I know we’re still two and a half months away, but it takes me so long to come up with something I want when my mom asks me what I’d like so I thought I’d start the list now. [Note: Do use common sense to figure out which I’m asking for real and which are just dreams… or go ahead and get me the dreamy ones too!]
- A Lin & Leo bag (the larger one, in turquoise or raspberry please!)
- A Nintendo Wii, with a second set of controller and nunchuk, and games like Zelda, Mario, etc…
- An Apple iTV for the lounge
- Doctor Who Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD
- Grumpy Girl tshirts: In order of preference, Instant Ramen, It’s Not Couture on pink, GG Tries to Smile on pink, Organised Mess on blue.
- One of the supersized video ipods to replace the ipod mini – Nothing wrong with the mini, except for the complete lack of a battery life!
- A handmade book bag by Caitlin – what a creative way to recycle old unloved classic books
- Lots of spare time to get pepsmedia running at full steam…
- And finally, last but not least… some stuff from I See France as pyjamas!!!
Not too much to ask, is it?!