I know we’re still two and a half months away, but it takes me so long to come up with something I want when my mom asks me what I’d like so I thought I’d start the list now. [Note: Do use common sense to figure out which I’m asking for real and which are just dreams… or go ahead and get me the dreamy ones too!]
- A Lin & Leo bag (the larger one, in turquoise or raspberry please!)
- A Nintendo Wii, with a second set of controller and nunchuk, and games like Zelda, Mario, etc…
- An Apple iTV for the lounge
- Doctor Who Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD
- Grumpy Girl tshirts: In order of preference, Instant Ramen, It’s Not Couture on pink, GG Tries to Smile on pink, Organised Mess on blue.
- One of the supersized video ipods to replace the ipod mini – Nothing wrong with the mini, except for the complete lack of a battery life!
- A handmade book bag by Caitlin – what a creative way to recycle old unloved classic books
- Lots of spare time to get pepsmedia running at full steam…
- And finally, last but not least… some stuff from I See France as pyjamas!!!
Not too much to ask, is it?!
This product made my day. If you just can’t let a bird poo on your car ruin your day, go out prepared!
Grumpy Girl is also home to some very cute tshirts.
Such timing, finding this only days after my 25th birthday. But it ain’t so bad being a grownup.
- Your house plants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
- Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
- Read the rest…
It’s old news by now, but still makes me laugh. Chavelocity is the place to get your dole-friendly hooded tracksuits from just £9.99. It’s also the best place to book a holiday to Ally Canty or Grease, so get your Solo cards out and start booking a trip for you and your Britneys.
Thankfully, Travelocity proved they have a bit of a sense of humour and did not attempt to slap an ASBO on the poor sods who created the parody.
If you don’t, I’m not in the mood to explain what it is, so visit the site and figure it out.
But if you do…
Try to watch these cats without cracking a smile. Or try to match your iTunes to what you think they’re listening to.
Bobbing Cat 2 was clearly listening to The Cardigans – I Need Some Fine Wine (And You, You Need To Be Nicer) when I last checked.
[All credit to Matt for the laughs]
I was going to blog tonight… but now my eyes are closing by themselves and all I want is to go snuggle up in bed since, for once, the weather’s cool enough to fall asleep without Tornado Fan turned on in the bedroom.
Oh well, I’m sure you’ve all got plenty to do anyways!
If you haven’t, here are just a few funny/interesting links:
In case my last post gave you a case of the MEGO [My Eyes Glaze Over], I thought I’d redeem myself with an article on odd and unusual jobs.
Ever heard of a Gumologist? Or ever thought what it’s like to be an IMAX screen cleaner? Read up on those jobs here.
TechEBlog presents the top 10 strangest Lego creations. I suspect my dad would love the Lego harpsichord, but the Pinball machine is the one that does it for me. I have a hard time believing someone would manage to put a working Pinball machine together using only Lego, but it’s a pretty cool (and brave) idea!
Special mention to the USB stick is well deserved! I mean, if you’re going to lug a USB key around, might as well make it interesting and unusual! 🙂